The Brand Logo, this was the first priority. After we brainstorm for what will be the brand logo should look, We created a car insignia to be more relative on what the product is used for. The background golden yellow color promotes a positive future, optimism and energy which is a perfect personality of the product. Instead of an illustration of the vehicles, We decided to place the oil in a dynamic action to make it more lively and promotes what to expect in this product.
Here is the final mock up of the Enviro Power Lube.
1. Aim - Once you get the brief on what will be the aim of the product, It will be a lot easier for the designer to create a design study.
2. Graphics and Illustrations - This element is very important for the label design, having a pleasing graphics provokes a customer to decide whether to buy it or not. In other words, Graphics influence buyer and makes your product stands out more and communicates fast to the buyer.
3. Color - It is critical that you should study the color before you apply it on the artwork. It should not only pleasing to your eyes and your client, You should look at it as if you are the customer in the supermarket. take a look at your competitors color, does your color stands out to the rest of the products? Does your color compliments the products benefits and personality.
4. Readability - Be bold and stand out. In the world of retailing, One must leap out and reach the customers. always highlight the benefits and it should be clear and concise.
5. Contact Info - It is a standard to put all the contact details in your label. It builds credibility and professionalism. Website, telephone number and email are the basic info's you should not forget.